Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Q: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

Q: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

Jow Blow

HI,

I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
access. I would prefer to find a host compatible with the previous
version of ASP and ASP.NET. I want to practice some ASP programming
and develop various things.

Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?

Thanks
Jow

I can also be reached at:
filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM
I can also be reached at:
filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

http://www.411asp.net/home/hosting/freehost

"Jow Blow" <see_address@in_msg.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI,
>
> I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
> access. I would prefer to find a host compatible with the previous
> version of ASP and ASP.NET. I want to practice some ASP programming
> and develop various things.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?
>
> Thanks
> Jow
>
> I can also be reached at:
> filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM
> I can also be reached at:
> filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

Mark Jerde

www.discountASP.net costs me less per year than I spend in books. Good
response to any problems too.

-- Mark

Jow Blow wrote:
> HI,
>
> I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
> access. I would prefer to find a host compatible with the previous
> version of ASP and ASP.NET. I want to practice some ASP programming
> and develop various things.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?
>
> Thanks
> Jow
>
> I can also be reached at:
> filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM