Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Real life example of WS built in VB.NET

Real life example of WS built in VB.NET

Morx

Is there any tutorials out there on WS build woth VB.NET that is not Hello
World?!

I need an example where I could clearly see how to manipulate database data
using web services. How to add data, remove data, update data in my databse
using web services.

Thank you.

Real life example of "indirect" for loop usage? Francesco S. Carta C++ 8 06-28-2010 03:23 PM
real life example dost C++ 14 06-15-2006 07:49 PM
Rake vs NAnt - a real-life example Alexey Verkhovsky Ruby 0 09-08-2005 04:44 AM

Advertisments