Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Additional namespace in web service

Additional namespace in web service

AF

Hi

When building web service using ASP.net, I want to add some custom namespaces in the SOAP envelope, how can it be done

Pls help, thanks

Rgds,

AF

Does anyone know about it? Pls give me a hand, thanks.