Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WSE 1.0, InputFilter, SoapContext

WSE 1.0, InputFilter, SoapContext

oliver.wulff@zurich.ch

Hi all

An InputFilter is called either when a soap request arrives in ASP.NET or
when the soap response arrives at the client. How can I figure out in the
input filter whether it's an incoming request or an outgoing response?
Anyway, when should I use the soap request context and when the soap
response context?

Thanks for your help
Oliver

No SoapContext APA ASP .Net Web Services 1 01-17-2007 12:00 PM
WSE 2.0, ASP.NET, Kerberos Token on IIS 5.0 Win 2k Shikari Shambu ASP .Net 0 12-29-2004 05:16 PM
Interceptor, HttpModule, WSE oliver.wulff@zurich.ch ASP .Net 0 01-27-2004 05:57 AM
WSE coverage Chris Pettingill MCSD 9 11-02-2003 08:53 PM
Simple WSE 2.0 question: passing data thru SoapContext Jerry ASP .Net Web Services 2 08-01-2003 03:56 PM

Advertisments