Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Parser Error Message: Could not load type - please HELP

Parser Error Message: Could not load type - please HELP

mp

I have aspx file VS.NET 2002 with c#
My application works perfectly on my pc.
Please, I need help... THANKS
=============================
1) I would like to know what is minimum files what I must transfering on
server ( aspx and what else?)

2) When I tried to put all on brinkster server i got error as is described
below. I need to know where problem is and how to resolve it. I have tried
to change web.config file and custom error setting is seting on off
(<customErrors mode="Off" /> ). I have tried to remove DLL file, rebuild
again etc. Without results.....
Server Error in '/' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebApplication1.WebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="MainWebForm.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: \\genfs3\www27\mirkop\webapplication1\mainwebform. aspx
Line:1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET
Version:1.0.3705.288

Erymuzuan Mustapa

make sure that MainWebForm.aspx.cs is a part of the project , recompile the
web app again and put all the dll in the dev's bin into the server bin ,
including all the reference dll( see the copyLocal property if it is false
then make it true, except for the System.*)

Regards
--
Erymuzuan Mustapa
Inter Virtual Sdn. Bhd.