Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Not able to open ASP file

Not able to open ASP file

Jack

Running window 2000 with IIS. Not able to open ASP file
from MS Internet browser. Do I require to Enable any
function under Script menu? Do I requie to change
permission and any directoryI am able to open html file
not file with asp extension.
I using: http:/127.0.0.0/
Thank you

Imtiyaz Mulla

Please check the file types in IIS

Rajagopal Pasupuleti

Have you given access rights to IUSR_MACHINE_NAME for the virtual
directory under IIS?

Rajagopal Pasupuleti