Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WebService Testers Needed

WebService Testers Needed

Meir Rotfleisch

Hi

I created a webservice that generates a list of Unique Random numbers. The
service takes 2 parameters NumofElements and the MaxValueOfElement I
deployed it to my website at
www.mrrcomputers.cc/Applications/randomgen.asmx

I am trying to add the reference to a new project and I get the following
error message

The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The
ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web
Proxy service is denied. ).

I would request one of the following either a reason why I can't reference
it or secondly a response from another programmer that they could reference
it so I can try to pinpoint if the problem is the Host Computer or my
development computer/network.

I thank you for your help

Regards

Meir

Beta testers needed for Web Page Layout, Controls, and Site Navigation Add-in Robert Weatherford ASP .Net 0 04-12-2004 04:06 PM
Indent testers needed (Prothon) Mark Hahn Python 26 04-10-2004 05:09 AM
DVD Register Beta Testers Needed Tom Orlofsky DVD Video 1 12-22-2003 02:21 AM
Re: .NET developers/testers needed-Urgently jlarana MCSD 1 08-29-2003 03:18 PM

Advertisments