Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Global settings for distributed app?

Global settings for distributed app?

Steve Nihan

Ok...figured out what my previous problems were. BUT. I thought I remember
seeing someone had figured out a way to put a variable in the app settings
in either the web.config, or the global.asax file so that when they copied
or moved the app...it would remain working. Anyone know about this, or
where I can read about it?