Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Call COM from .NET WebService Help

Call COM from .NET WebService Help

Jeff Ayers

We are trying to access a COM object from our .NET WebService, but we get
System.RunTime.Interopservices.COMException 0x80010105 everytime. We also
access the COM object from a client application with no errors. We figure
its a configuration or security setting that we are missing. Can anyone help
us?

Jeff

Milind Bhabal

Hi

Same error with me. Please let me know at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if you
get any solution.

Thanks in advance,

JB

I am also having the same problem.

"Milind Bhabal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Same error with me. Please let me know at (E-Mail Removed) if you
> get any solution.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Sri Prabu Vontlin

I too get the same error

Is it a error message: could not create <<classname>> object?

thank you
Sri Prabu Vontllin
(E-Mail Removed)

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...