Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > HTTP Handlers???

HTTP Handlers???

dwa

I can't get the httpHandlers settings to work my
web.config file

My httpHanders section in web.config looks like this:

<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="*.spud"
type="async.AsyncHttpHandler,async">
</httpHandlers>

In my service's code-behind, I've got an AsynhHttpHandler
implementation of
IHttpAsyncHandler:

namespace async
{
public class AsyncHttpHandler : IHttpAsynclHandler(...)
};

According to the documentation, specifying path
= "*.spud" should cause
asynch.AsyncHttpHandler to be processed whenever any page
with a .spud
extension is requested, but I can't get this to work.

What might I be doing wrong?

-- da

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi,

I noticed that you posted the same question in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. One community member has
replied you in that thread. Please check it when you have time.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! ĘC www.microsoft.com/security