Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Anybody know "dynamic Web Service" which has Plug & Play feature ???

Anybody know "dynamic Web Service" which has Plug & Play feature ???

gungun

hi,

Any one here knows anything about so called Dynamic Web Service (or
human-facing Web Service)?

The dynamic Web Service just means human-facing Web Service (IBM term),
which can be used via plug & play. Different with those Data-oriented Web
Service (we know, most web services are used by method call then return some
data, they are called as "data-oriented web service" indeed), the dynamic
Web Service has own presentation (web layout: text,button etc.), which can
be plugged into client web page and modified by end users; and the dynamic
Web Service can handle own events
such as button clicking. What's more, it can communicate with other dynamic
web services staying in the same client web page!

I think such web service is very attractive.

In this area, IBM and other companies [but not include Microsoft! ) have
submitted some drafts to OASIS committee about one year ago, including WSRP,
WSEL etc. You can refer to
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...brary/ws-wsrp/ for more
information.

I just wonder, does Microsoft also provide similar proposal or technical
draft? If so, what's it? If not, how can I implement a dynamic web service
via Microsoft technologies?

Welcome any reply and suggestion!
Thank you so much!

Regards,
GunGun

gungun

Maybe I should call it as "Interactive web service" for better
understanding.

If anybody got confused with my post, please refer to this news about WSRP
standard release:
http://www.webcollage.com/html/solut...p_standard.asp

It's a newly released standard
"gungun" <(E-Mail Removed)> дʼ