Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > mscorlib (0x80070002) when calling c# web service proxy class enabled for com interop

mscorlib (0x80070002) when calling c# web service proxy class enabled for com interop

Big Man

Hi,

I have written a c# web service and generated the required
proxy class, via the wsdl.exe tool.

I have compiled this class and Registered it for COM
interop.

I can call the proxy class from a VB6 program, and it
works fine.

However when I try and create it in a asp page I get the
following error.

Error Type:
mscorlib (0x80070002)
File or assembly name jvy_hr08.dll, or one of its
dependencies, was not found.
/FrontOffice20/global/eaRemoteLogon.inc, line 75

Regards

Big Man