Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Passing user and password between two webservice ?

Passing user and password between two webservice ?

glenn h

We have a solution where we access one webservice trough asp.net form.
than the first webservice access the second webservice.
In the first webservice I can get the user-identity but from the second
webservice
i donīt. The authenticated access on the webservice is configured:
"Intergrated Windows authentication"
Iīve tried with CachCredential without success.

How can I solve this. I donīt want to send the user as parameter to the
webservice.

Regards

/glenn