Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DropDown-Parent child

DropDown-Parent child

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhdGhpc2g=?=

hai ther
i want to populate a dropdown list with data from the table ; the data is like pareant ac-->some clients ac
i want to show the data in a tree like fashion within the dropdow
any idea
thank

avnrao

just get the data from db in the format you want to display in the drop down
list..

parent 1
-- child 1
-- child 2