Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Debug/Check validation of Web-Service

Debug/Check validation of Web-Service

Mr. x

Hello,

I use Web-Service.

If there is a tinny problem in the web-service (even a single character not
in place), I get the error : "service unavailable", but nothing more then
that !
How can I get more precise error on my problem ?
Isn't any external tool or site that checks the validity of my web-service ?

Thanks