Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WSE Dime Chunking?

WSE Dime Chunking?

Dave

I am unsure of a few details about WSE and Dime in dotnet when both the
client and server are written in C# using dotnet.

What is the maximum size dime attachment that can be sent before chunking
becomes necessary? Does the sender have the manually break the attachment up
into chunks or does the WSE layer do this automatically? Same question for
the receiver.

Is there any sample code I can refer to on the best way to implement this?

Thanks for any help
David