Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > See soap messages

See soap messages

Tej

Hello...can anyone please tell me how to view the soap messages before it
goes thru the wse input or output filters programatically not thru any soap
message utilities like the microsoft one which directs the request from one
port to another to be able to see the message...is there anyone that the
soap extensions can be called before the message goes thru the
filters..please let me know if anyone has an idea....thnx

any library for SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2? Amogh Hooshdar Python 1 03-11-2008 09:29 PM
SOAP Request is repeated in the SOAP response. comp.text.xml XML 0 09-20-2006 08:41 AM
SOAP over JMS vs SOAP over HTTP Nagesh Java 2 08-12-2006 12:31 AM
To SOAP or Not To SOAP? mooseshoes XML 3 09-21-2003 04:38 PM
SOAP Client creation in ASP.NET using MS SOAP Toolkit Sham Ramakrishnan ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 11:29 AM

Advertisments