Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > use another webservice in a webservice

use another webservice in a webservice

Mr. x

Hello,
I am using webservice for development.

Is web-service an OOP ?
Can I in the "imports" statement include another web-service, that the
current web-service can be inherited from that web-service I've imported ?

Can I do imports of "vb" - just vb (not webservice) ?

I need some sample codes, please.

Thanks