Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > HOW TO? declarate the xml-schema of return values from method call

HOW TO? declarate the xml-schema of return values from method call

g.fiorentini

Is there a way to make the following:

1. we have a webmethod, that should return an xml document that is valid
respect our XmlSchema.
2. the web method should be like the following:

[webmethod]
public XmlNode MyMethod ( ... param-list ...) {
... build xml-document that respect the XmlSchema
... return xml_doc;
}

3. When viewing the generated WSDL , we see only a general return type, not
the Xml Schema.

THE PROBLEM::
How instruct the .net system, to consider the return value from the
webmethod-call, as exactly
compliant or valid, to the giveng XmlSchema ?

Thanks for any help.

-giacomo-