Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I send back(Post back) some values from client machine

How can I send back(Post back) some values from client machine

Joby

Dear All,
My problem is first i download an application, that application
executes in the client machine and it returns some values. I want to
send it back to server and validate these values in the server and
download my original application.
How can i postback a value which is in client macine. And one other
doubt is - i want to download two exe in single click of the download
button.Now what i did is in download button's click event i have
written
http://www.seemssoft.com/download/dotnet_sh3_ppc.exc
http://www.seemssoft.com/download/getdeviceid.exc.
In this case dotnet_sh3_ppc.exc works, but getdeviceid.exc doesnt.
I want to download both in a single click.
I am working on pocket pc, so please let me know where i get sample
codes for this.
Thanking you all.
Regards
Joby M.Chacko