Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web Service XmlException

Web Service XmlException

George CK

Hello,

I tried to send an xml string containing some base64
string from a web service proxy to a web service. It's
fine when the string length was small enough (probably <
1k), but when I send a longer one, I got an XmlException
Exception on my client side.

The exception is vague with just the following :

--> Exception: XmlException
--> Message: '

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,