Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WebService :Access Denied

WebService :Access Denied

BOM

WebService :Access Denied

Hi ,
I have made my first Web Service.It is working fine
locally.
I have created a Web client in Visual Studio.Net and added
reference to the asmx file of my web service.
But when i am trying to access my web service remotly
through this client application ,i am getting Error 401
i.e Access Denied.
In my web.config i'av set Authentication mode as
windows ,impersonation as FALSE and
in authorization i have given allow users ="*".

In MSDN they say for Windows authentication i need to
pass user credentials,but i am not able to understand in
ahich place i have to supply user credentials.

Thanks in advance.