Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Webservice Exception

Webservice Exception

Hartmut Berger

Problem description:
Framework V1.0.37.05 Windows 2000 SP4, IIS 5.0

on our WINDOWS of 2000 Web servers we activated a Web
service with different methods, these with
VisualStudio.net were developed. This Web service
functions perfectly. With these complex data types
(DataSet's) will hand over.
Now we wanted to activate further Web services, the
following problem arises: The new Web service are called,
started now a method and comes this error message (here
simple Datentypen(Strings) are handed over:
Error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException:E in
program cannot be implemented. Implemented
instruction: "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\csc.exe"/noconfig @"C:\WINNT\TEMP\yy
1w3xo.cmdline ": ...... EAT completely again started to
function the Web service first times.
The error specified above comes back sometime. In the
Microsoft Knowledge cousin we found to this problem the
following articles: web.config the Web service we added
315904 and 306158 in that under AUTHENTIFIZIERUNG the
following
entry: < identity impersonate="true "/>
When I started the IIS new then the webservice is first
time perfectly.

Best regards

Hartmut Berger
LKV Saxonia e.V.