Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Character encoding "ISO-8859-1".

Character encoding "ISO-8859-1".

Bo Wiklund

When my client is sending Swedish characters (едц) to my
Web Service (C# and SQL Server database) it is stored
as ??. Where do I correct this in the code?
When I write (едц) directly in the SQL database the
client will receive the correct character, but when
sending from the client to the database the character
will be wrong.
SOAP definitions?? or web.config??
I am not able to to figure this out, please help.