Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Problems with connecting to SQL Server via Web Service

Problems with connecting to SQL Server via Web Service

shawn

dear all,
My program flows as

ASP.NET --> call ---> Web Service ---> SQL Server
(1.1.1.1) (200.1.1.1) (192.168.1.1)

however, the data record is always "0" record.. but
when i access the web service directly, it return some
records.. there's also no problem when my web method has
no function call to the database..

is there some configuration error somewhere??

regards
Shawn

Marina

What is your web service code like?
news:024601c3594a$7963c720$(E-Mail Removed)...