Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How do I make a native windows client application in vc++6.0 talk to .net web service

How do I make a native windows client application in vc++6.0 talk to .net web service

Raj

Hi All,
Can you please give me an insight into how do I make a native
windows application talk to a .net xml web service..

Thanks
Raj