Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Calling a Managed C++ library which uses a load library function from a WS

Calling a Managed C++ library which uses a load library function from a WS

Sammy

Good Day!

Im trying to call a managed c++ library from a web
service using c# but when i go trough the code the was'nt
able to load the library.

But if I used the same library in a windows form it works
well.

What am I doing wrong.

TIA

NET_NET_2003

I have a similar problem, so if some body knows something, please post
Thanx