Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help adding validators (programmatically) at PreRender stage

Help adding validators (programmatically) at PreRender stage

=?Utf-8?B?RCBTaGVsZG9u?=

Can anyone show me how to add validators (programatically) at the PreRender stage in C#

I built a server control that builds a table with WebControls. The WebControls are added programmatically and I'd like to be able to add validator controls as well. The problem is that in order to get the validators to work, they must be added at the PreRender stage.

Any help would be appreciated