Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to change what the Web Service Proxy class inherits from?

How to change what the Web Service Proxy class inherits from?

Rastio Hodul

I am successfully using SoapExtensionImporter to change how the web service
proxy class is generated when I add web reference in VS. However, this only
allows me to modify method's attributes.

I need to go one more step and change what the proxy inherits from. Is there
any way to do this?

Thanks.

--
Rastio Hodul