Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Retrieving Server Folder Permissions? Help

Retrieving Server Folder Permissions? Help

Jason

I am working on an ASP.Net application that retrieves various
information about groups and users from AD and then I would like to
look at the security information on some folder, on our server. I am
able to get a list of the folders (using impersonation), but I can not
retrieve a list of the groups/users that have access to them.

I have tried to run the CACLS tool to get the list into a file, but I
get an "unknown account or bad password" error when running it from
the program.

Anyone have any ideas on how to retrieve this?

Thanks.