Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > [newbie]Calling .net from Java

[newbie]Calling .net from Java

Breeze

Hello,
i'm using Axis for accessing a c# webservice and all works fine.
Now i must use a much smaller library for accessing the ws from an applet
and it doesn't work for a minimum difference in the SOAP body:

AXIS Body:
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<startSecureSystemAccess xmlns="http://www.perinvestire.com/site">
<Usern>teo</Usern>
</startSecureSystemAccess>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>

Wingfoot's Body:
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<nso:startSecureSystemAccess xmlns:ns0="http://www.perinvestire.com/site">
<Usern>teo</Usern>
</ns0:startSecureSystemAccess>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>

For what i understood the second xml fragment is correct, but the WS doesn't
catch the "Usern" parameter.

The c# web service is as simple as

[WebMethod]
public String startSecureSystemAccess(String Usern) {
return Usern;
}

Any idea?

Best regards,
Alessio

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

wingfoot seems to be broken; it ought to apply the ns0 to Usern .
or use a default namespace as does AXIS.

news:8HVOa.3009$(E-Mail Removed)...