Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Designer - Configure Data Source wizard

Custom Designer - Configure Data Source wizard

Don

I am writing a custom control that extends the SQLDataSource and I am
trying to make a change to the Configure Data Source wizard. I
created a custom designer (inherited from SQLDataSourceDesigner) and I
can override the Configure method to create my own wizard. However, I
need almost all the functionality of the existing wizard. I hate to
rewrite the entire wizard to add the few features I need.

How do I find out which class is used to implement this wizard?

If I know the class, my wizard can inherit from it and I can make the
few changes that I need. I realize that I may not be able to make the
needed changes using this method but I would like to research it.

I am using Visual Studio 2010.

Thanks for the help,
Don