Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > internet explorer problems

internet explorer problems

Unknown

sometimes my internet explorer will open the website i was on in a bucnh of
diff tabs unctrollably and every time i close it it does it again and the
only way i know how to stop it is resatr my computer. i have a compaq
preserio a900 laptop with vista home premium

Karlheinz Lutz

?