Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > arrange order of displayed strings?

arrange order of displayed strings?

Peter K

Hi

I have a list of strings, which I need to display, and allow the user to
remove some strings, arrange the order (up/down), and then save to a
database.

I can write the save-to-database stuff myself. The problem I have is to
display the list, and allow the user to remove strings and arrange the
order, before clicking a "save" button - which delivers the completed list
to my save-click handler.

What control can allow me to do this?

Thanks,
Peter