Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Calendar control - week selection text

Calendar control - week selection text

Peter K

Hi

how can I get the Calendar control to display different characters in the
"week selection" column. By default, this is a '>' character. I want it to
be different for each week - actually I want the weeknumber, but I can
calculate that myself, I just need to know how to put it in the correct
location in the Calendar.

The SelectWeekText property is not sufficient - because this is the same for
every week.

Thanks,
Peter