Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Expand/Retract Section

Expand/Retract Section

Morris Neuman

Hi,
I want to have several titles on a page with arrow to expand/contract
dynamically such that when user clicks on one of the titles, it expands a
section below it. For example, please see page
http://www.dialogic.com/products/tdm...re/default.htm
You can expand/retract any of the colored lines to see details below.

Are there special controls to automate this process?

Appreciate any help you can provide.

--
Thanks
Morris

Zhi-Qiang Ni[MSFT]

Hi Morris,

To achieve this expand/collapse function by using a control, you can use
the AjaxControlToolkit CollaspiblePanel extender:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlT...Panel/Collapsi
blePanel.aspx

To install the AjaxControlToolkit:
http://www.asp.net/learn/Ajax-Contro...ial-47-cs.aspx