Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Button click event in asp.net web sever control

Button click event in asp.net web sever control

nguyen nguyen

Hi all.
I have a web sever control that generate a verify image (CAPTCHA). It works, then i trying to add a button to this control. But when the button clicked, it's function wasn't performed. So, what's wrong ?
-- sorry, my english isn't good -- thanks --

[CODE]
public class Control_Captcha_v3 : WebControl
{
public static bool SButton_Clicked;
{
....... SButton.Click += new ImageClickEventHandler(SButton_Click);
}
void SButton_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)
{
SButton_Clicked = true; <== it's alway false
}

Uploading & Downloading Files using ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/aa36fbdd-b4be-4ecc-b9cd-7cc6fc1980a4/uploading--downloading-f.aspx