Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can not have more than 1 column in VS 2005 Web Control:ListBox

Can not have more than 1 column in VS 2005 Web Control:ListBox

Ilya

Please, help how specify more than 1 column in VS 2005 Web Control:ListBox
--
Ilya

Jon

On 6 Nov, 04:50, Ilya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Please, help how specify more than 1 column in VS 2005 Web Control:ListBox
> --
> Ilya

I don't think you can?

How about concatenate 2 columns into a string then add that?