Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Best ASP.NET Create PDF Control?

Best ASP.NET Create PDF Control?

John Straumann

Hi all:

I am looking for a control (or code) to create a PDF from an APS.NET web
application. I found this page:

http://www.devdirect.com/aspnet/PDF_...PCAT_2072.aspx

and am wondering if anyone has used any of the controls and can give me some
input as to a good one? Or if someone knows of another good control please
let me know!

Thanks in advance.

John.

The Curious

You can try iTextSharp at SourceForge.net from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp or ABCpdf .NET by WebSupergoo
from http://www.websupergoo.com

ABCpdf .NET is a third party commercial solution, iTextSharp is a free
library.