Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Validation not working

Validation not working

Hemant

Hi All

I am working on a web application in asp.net 2.0. In my application
javascript validation and asp validator stop working.
On text change or on button click i am getting error .Required field
validator not working.
please help me

Thanks,
Hemant

Nathan Sokalski

First of all, can you post the error so that we can see exactly what the
error is? Second, are you doing your validation using JavaScript or the
ASP.NET Validator controls (yes, I know that the validator controls generate
JavaScript)? It may also help if you show us the code with the controls
being validated and the validation code and controls.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...