Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp.net combobox

asp.net combobox

Madhavi

Hi all ,

I need a editable dropdownlist in a webpage with c#. Any resources. Please
help. I tried metabuilders combobox but unable to modify the style as in my
website.

Raj Kumar

On Aug 12, 3:45*pm, Madhavi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all ,
>
> I need a editable dropdownlist in a webpage with c#. Any resources. Please
> help. I tried metabuilders combobox but unable to modify the style as in my
> website.

you may try to ajax combobox