Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Login Controls

Login Controls

Seema

I want to use the login Controls on Users That are in My SQL Server database
user table. How do I authenticate user based on the users table in SQL
Server? I don't want to use Stored procedures also. I am using Linq to entity
database.

Thanks.

Stan

On 27 May, 22:40, Seema <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to use the login Controls on Users That are in My SQL Server database
> user table. How do I authenticate user based on the users table in SQL
> Server? I don't want to use Stored procedures also. I am using Linq to entity
> database.
>
> Thanks.

You need a Membership provider for MySql

Microsoft doesn't provide one but there are some third party ones
around e.g.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/databa...pprovider.aspx