Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with drop down control while accessing it from different N

Problem with drop down control while accessing it from different N

Rajeev Singh

I am using grid view control on one of my asp.net page. I am getting unique
problem in a specific scenario.
my grid contains a dropdown list and there are approximately 50 values
inside the grid. There is one save button on the page.
After selecting values in the dropdown list i am hitting the save button to
save the values inside the grid in database.
But on the click of save button, some of the values are getting saved and
some are not.

step to replicate the issue
---------------------------
1. Click on the dropdown list inside the grid.
2. Select a value using keyboard (i.e: hit "C" button to select confirm
status inside the dropdown list).
3. Click using the mouse again on the dropdown list without moving the
mouse up or down.

The application is working fine when i am using only mouse or using only
keyboard. combination of both is creating the problem.
This problem is also intermittent and seems to be bug in grid view or data
grid control.
I checked the code and code is perfectly all right.

This issue can be replicated only if you access the application from remote
network