Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > open dialog property

open dialog property

SilentCry

related to my other post, how would i set up a property (which will display
in the Properties box in VS design mode) that allows me to select a file
from an Open dialog box. i know how to handle the dialog itself i just need
to know the attribute to attach to the definition of the property.