Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: missing pictures and stylesheet-information

Re: missing pictures and stylesheet-information

Curt_C [MVP]

you you using relative or absolute pathing for the images? is "allow parent
paths" turned on in the IIS config? Most likely it's a config issue of that
type. Go through the IIS settings tab by tab.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Patrick Rogalski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have the following problem in one customer-environment: the pages in the

browser are not displayed properly. The pictures and styles from the
stylesheet are missing (I can only see the placeholder and the colors are
missing). If I have a look to the sources of the page in the browser (IE6),
the content of all src-tags are ok. If I type the adress of the picture
direct into the adressline, the browser shows the picture. The pictures and
stylesheets are available, the page has all required src-tags but they are
not displayed. I have a few installations of this application, but only this
one works not properly.

> Any ideas what it can be ? Would be very great... Thanks Patrick )

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBSb2dhbHNraQ==?=

Hi

yes I use relative pathing. I've deactivated this option on my own system, but it still works properly. I'll try it on the customers system

Thanks Patrick