Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ajax tab container control

ajax tab container control

ton

Hi,

how can I modify the white color of the top of the tabs in this control.
What ever I do it is white, white and white

thanx

ton

Nanda Lella[MSFT]

Have you tried using overiding the default css for tab container?

I have posted an article with example code and sample CSS explaining how to
acheive this here http://ctrlf5.net/?p=56
Hope this helps.

--

Thank You,
Nanda Lella,

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.