Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > RadioButtonList and CheckListBox questions

RadioButtonList and CheckListBox questions

mike

For a RadioButtonList and its ListItems how do I get the Text of the
ListItems, when it wraps, to indent further. Right now it wraps and indents
even with the radiobutton but I want to indent it to the beginning of the
first line of text.

For a CheckBoxList and it's listitem text is there a way with CSS to get the
text to display ABOVE the checkbox when the CheckBoxList has it's
RepeatDirection set to Horizontal?

Lastly I have one situation I just don't know how to do with CSS.
I have a couple controls I want to display horizontally. The following way

TextBox CheckBoxList Button
ListItem
ListItem
ListItem

but I'd like the CheckBoxList's ListItems to display Vertically. When I set
the RepeatDirection to Vertical I get the follow.

TextBox ListItem1
ListItem2
ListItem3 Button

thanks
mike

Height of checklistbox Vikram ASP .Net 1 03-01-2005 06:40 AM
wxPython and CheckListBox ncookson@networkusa.net Python 1 01-13-2005 01:05 PM
Problem with CheckListBox Mau ASP .Net 3 09-27-2004 03:38 PM
CheckListBox brian ASP .Net 0 04-27-2004 04:13 PM
Looking in a cookie collection to preselect checklistbox items D. Shane Fowlkes ASP .Net 0 04-07-2004 03:14 PM

Advertisments