Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > failure to assign gateway ip

failure to assign gateway ip

hugh

Hello, I am trying to piggy back on a wireless hub using a wirless network
adaptor, but am not being assigned a dns address, all other addresses seem
to be in order. I am running xp (sp1). I have done it once on this machine
but with a belkin adaptor which broke (unrelated).

Can any one help?

Hugh

Chris H.

You may want to post to a general networking newsgroup like
microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web, Hugh. This newsgroup (broadbandnet)
supports only Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

news:%233At4%(E-Mail Removed)...