Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Login Control - "Remember Me" Autocomplete Dialog

Login Control - "Remember Me" Autocomplete Dialog

bh

I am using a built-in login control on a form, and have set the
"DisplayRememberMe" property to false.

It correctly does not display that checkbox on the login form; however,
after authenticating, I'm prompted with an Autocomplete Passwords Dialog
box, asking if I want to remember the password. Is there any way to disable
this dialog, and force it to not remember any passwords?

Thanks in advance.

bh

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

That is a function of the browser, which is on the client side, so you
cannot code this.

Apparently, however, you can simply add autocomplete="false" to the <form>
tag on the page. I have not tested this.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Subscribe to my blog