Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Parameters

Parameters

André Almeida Maldonado

Hey Guys, how can I do to pass a parameter to my smart client (exe) from my
aspx page???

Thank's

André Almeida Maldonado

I've tried System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(filename, argements), but when I
pass the filename - "bin\SmartClient.exe", I receive an error message
telling that the file cannot be found.

What can I do?

"Kamran" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am assuming you are starting your EXE first time: Define the parameters

and use
> System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(filename, argements) to pass parameters.
>
> If your EXE application is already running and you want to share some data

then it is crossboundry communication. Use Remoting or WebService.